The main goal of the organized scientific forum is to present, through the prism of strategic planning and marketing, the main opportunities and challenges for modern society in the era of digitalization. The organized forum aims to cover the issue as the digital world covers all levels of government (corporate, regional, national and international) and their various aspects (marketing, planning, finance, education and health, etc.).
The thematic fields in which the conference focuses this year are:
- Impact of digital transformation in strategic planning;
- Integrating traditional and digital strategic approaches;
- The role of data and analytics in digital era;
- Digital marketing strategies and practices;
- AI in marketing;
- Digital marketing (social marketing, e-marketing, influencer marketing, omnichannel marketing) in emerging markets;
- Strategic perspectives in digital era.