NORFACE - the New Opportunities for Research Funding Agency Cooperation in Europe - will open a call on "Enhancing well-being" soon.
The call aims at funding innovative social science research addressing one or more of the call themes:
- Crises, challenges and well-being
- Environmental challenges and well-being
- Well-being and mental health
- Well-being, economy and politics
Objectives of the call:
- To advance excellent and internationally leading theoretical and methodological research on well-being, which may be multi-disciplinary, inter-disciplinary and comparative, and which builds synergistically on a pan-European basis.
- To develop and promote theoretically grounded, research-based knowledge and insight into well-being related to issues of high societal, policy, economic and practical relevance, in ways that have the potential to have substantive impact on people’s lives.
- To motivate and support excellence and capacity building for research on well-being on a cross-national basis throughout the countries participating in the call, Europe, and beyond.
Criteria for the project proposal:
Project team: Composed of at least four and max. six Principal Investigators, i.e. partners, eligible to receive funding from four or more different countries participating in the call
Project duration: 24-36 months
Funding per project: up to a maximum amount of 1.500.000 € (across all partners)
Official call announcement and launch of the submission system: May 26th, 2023
Deadline for outline proposals: September 21st, 2023, 14.00 CET
Deadline for invited full proposals: March 26th, 2024, 14.00 CET
Call results: October/November 2024
Earliest funded project start: End of 2024/Beginning of 2025
Please do not hesitate to contact me or my colleagues from the ENGAGE.EU Grant Desk if you are interested in the call.